Direct Sales Agent at Winock Solar Nigeria Limited
Winock is a registered Nigerian company established in 2016, specialising in flexible and cost-effective equipment rent to own service for micro-businesses. We officially started operations in 2017, providing Solar equipment leasing services to customers such as phone chargers and barbers. In 2019, we switched to rent to own to enable our customers to own their equipment after a fixed time period. Over time, we expanded to include other types of equipment and we are fast gaining a market reputation as the leading equipment rent to own service provider for micro-businesses. We have significantly differentiated our rent to own service by being flexible and cost-effective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The direct sales agent is responsible for canvassing the assigned territory to source for customers for Winock’s services, nurturing the leads to closure, supporting the credit management team on KYC and supporting management on marketing planning.
The Job responsibilities include without limitation, the following:
- Canvassing assigned territories to present Winock’s services to potential customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up presentation appointments.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Conducting an initial verification of the potential customers to ensure that they are eligible.
- Verify the customer’s identity and shop rental status with the market management.
- Collating and submitting potential customers’ details to the credit management team for KYC and credit analysis.
- BSc in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the field.
- Experience working with a micro finance bank is highly required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th October, 2021.