Director of Administration at National Eye Center, Kaduna
The National Eye Center (NEC), Kaduna is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Administration
- The Director of Administration is the Head of Administration and the Secretary to the Board of Management of the Centre and is responsible to the Chief Medical Director / Chief Executive of the Centre for the effective and efficient functioning of all Non-clinical Departments of the Centre.
- Responsible for any other functions as assigned to him/her by the Board of Management or the Chief Medical Director.
- Responsible for all correspondences of the Board and the Management and keeping the Centre’s records.
- Candidates must be holders of Degree in any of the Social Sciences / Humanities plus at least twenty (20) years cognate experience, three (3) of which must be Deputy Director of Administration in a Tertiary Health Institution.
- In addition to the above, membership of the Institute of Health Services Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) is compulsory.
- The possession of Postgraduate quailfication in Health Administration would be an added advantage.
Conditions of Service
- Salaries and applicable allowances are as obtainable in all Federal Government Tertiary Health Institutions in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of applications, each with complete set of Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials. Applicants are also to request their referees to write under confidential cover to:
The Chief Medical Director,
National Eye Centre,
Note: Only applications received before the deadline would be considered, and only those shortiisted shall be invited for interview
Application Deadline 8th June, 2021.