Document Controller at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- IDD focal point reviews and if request is valid, assigns request to an analyst
- Analyst contact vendors for relevant documents (corporate documents/in country statutory documents)
- Corporate documents review for completeness. Screening request is generated for screening by the Group screening service team on receipt of the GSS report, stores report in SharePoint along with the site visit report
- Communicate actions taken to C&A leadership. Apply recommended sanctions as advised by the BID Receive request/recommendation for IDD waiver
- Establish the specifics and the facts in relation to company policy, contract threshold and business continuity needs
- Correspond with E&C and any other action parties.
- Communicate the decision to the request originator
- Vendor banding based on rating from GSS and relevant in country documents
- Request is initiated via the eIDD by the line
- Initiate JMP for all site visits in and outside base.
- Writes post-site visit report and stores and in the SharePoint in the vendors folder
- Receive BID instruction
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in document control role
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years - 55 Years
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role in the oil and gas sector
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th November, 2020.