Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Driver at BMS International Resources Limited
Driver at BMS International Resources Limited
Feb 5, 2020, 11:32 AM
BMS International Resources Limited was established in January 2001.Our vision is to be the leader in the distribution of value added raw materials to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries in Nigeria. We have strong and powerful partners who have invested in research and development with strong after sales service. We sell flavours and flavour systems and represent Givaudan Flavours, Switzerland in Nigeria. As a service to our clients,we sell Food Colours, Natural Colours, Sweeteners, Enzymes and Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Driver Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Pool Driver to transport goods from our warehouse to different locations in Lagos, safe and timely.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle and planning each route based on road and traffic conditions, Loading and offloading goods.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and LASDRI.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity is key.
- Must be a very dedicated and committed individual.
- Drivers must be living on the mainland (oshodi, Ikeja, Agege, Onipan) in Lagos.
- A Minimum educational qualification of O' Level.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes in Lagos State.
- Good years of experience as a driver (especially in Lagos State)
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.Application Deadline 10th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts