E-commerce Operations Officer at BrandCo Nigeria Limited
BrandCo's core focus is to identify high-street brands that appeal to the urban African consumer and offer these through world class retail experiences. We take time to understand a brand's offering and how it can be tailored to consumer's shopping habits and preferences in our target markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Operations Officer
- Act as the daily point of contact for e-commerce customer related queries; answering the phone and email enquiries, responding to chats, and resolving complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the processing of online order to order fulfilment, including returns and exchange and logistics.
- Initiate stock transfer requests between stores using 3rd party logistics companies.
- Interface with the Buying & Merchandising Team to identify available products e.g. high-volume products or low selling products to promote sales.
- Provide all necessary information to customers on the use of the Company’s current and upcoming products
- Ensure customer satisfaction through professional communication
- Liaise with other departments when required to escalate and resolve customer related issues
- Conduct customer analytics and share insights with the Marketing & Buying Team on potential opportunities.
- Monitor Wallet Levels with 3rd party logistics companies and request reports where necessary.
- Report on sales and analyse best-selling products, colours and sizes, forecast accordingly and make replenishment recommendations.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management / Sales / Marketing or any related field.
- 1 - 2 years related experience in a structured business environment.
- Strong communication skills in English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to pay attention to minute details.
- Working knowledge and experience of E-commerce platform e.g Shopify.
- Goal-oriented, service-oriented and customer-centric.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.