Early Years Tutor at Palm Spring Preparatory School
Palm Spring Preparatory School is a reputable institution and an offshoot of Titsall Global School established on the 10th of September, 1998 in Abuja. We are currently located in 185 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent Wuse Two Abuja. Our schools' environment is serene and very convenient for learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Tutor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children. Employing a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- B.Sc Degree in Early Childhood Education, NCE or Other Relevant Certification.
- Minimum of Four Years Experience
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- Teaching and Organisation skills
- Patience and flexibility
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For further enquiries, call: 09092224064.
Application Deadline 12th December, 2022.