Electrical Engineer in an Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited - Our client, one of Nigeria's biggest Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate is responsible for developing designs for complete electrical engineering systems and plant arrangements with superior supervision and also to work with supervision on design projects or as a team member who provides support to the technical works of the group.
- Confer with senior designers and engineers to understand the scope of works
- Assemble documentation packages to required to produce drawing sets.
- Prepare Material take off (MTO)
- Make simple calculation to arrive at a result
- Familiarization with project procedures and engineering instructions.
- Generate computer appreciate and use various applications to generate deliverables
- Prepare and revise electrical engineering drawings
- Prepare cable schedule and equipment list.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- 1 year experience in oil and gas engineering design.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work in a multidiscipline project teams.
- Skill in the use of Autocad software.
- Analytical thinking.
- N250,000 - N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st December, 2021.