Electrical Instrument Superintendent at Notore Chemical Industries Plc
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Instrument Superintendent
Location: Onne, Rivers
- To coordinate Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering designs, modifications and support services to all plant stakeholders for plant availability, reliability and optimal production.
- Coordinate Design of Electrical / Instrumentation systems for Plant applications as required by Codes and Standards.
- Provide troubleshooting support, develop test requirements and assist the Electrical and Instrument team in Equipment checkout and start-up.
- Review and check all assigned Electrical Installation projects and instructions for compliance.
- Recommend Engineering modification or Equipment change out of Electrical / Instrumentation systems for optimum performance.
- Identify opportunities for Process improvement and Perform E&I System Calculations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation
- Professional Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers, COREN or any other related association will be added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills provide Leadership to the Electrical and Instrumentation
- Engineering team Able to use the Microsoft Office Suite tool to deliver on tasks.
- Minimum of (10) years in engineering capacities with at least six (6) years in direct plant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.