Employment Opportunities in a Leading Multinational Telecommunication Company
A leading Multinational Telecommunication Company in West Africa requires a number of well- experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Director of Personnel
- The successful candidate will be a highly experienced HR leader with experience of supporting organisations through significant growth and change.
- You will be dynamic, commercial and communicative, with strong personal credibility.
- This role, in collaboration with the Executive Committee and the Board, is integral to positioning the Business for continued sustainable growth ensuring people and culture are at the forefront of the business.
- Setting the vision and direction for the HR function, including workforce planning, learning & development, total rewards, performance management and employee relations
- Proactively leading human resources strategies and programs companywide to build an effective and inclusive high-performance culture
- Setting near-term priorities to support the business, while simultaneously developing long-term human resources, initiatives to support the growth of the firm and its bold initiatives
- Designing and executing a compelling HR strategy by developing a keen understanding of the firm’s goals, strategies, and inclusive culture needed
- Leading, advising and being a sounding board for our Human Resources team
- Providing organizational leadership as a key member of the senior management team, advising on the most important aspect of our business: our people
Your Desired Experiences, Skills and Values
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required; Master’s degree preferred
- Advanced HR certification(s) or HR Professional Qualification a plus
- 15+ years of experience in Human Resources with experience in a significant leadership role managing other high-performing HR professionals.
- Previous Head of HR experience preferred.
- Success in the creation, implementation, and integration of progressive human resource and talent Systems, processes and policies.
- Business and financial acumen, as demonstrated by a clear ability to understand the broader strategy of the firm, identify its success drivers, and support them effectively both through HR strategies and broader recommendations.
Job Titles: Director of Administration
- The successful candidate will be a very skilled Director of Administration, who can manage the day to day Business Operations with respect to general administration, facilities management and supporting operations.
- Manages administrative functions, adhering to compliance, adherence to policies and timelines.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all areas of the business management in totality, that includes - Business Operations, Administrative functions, and other general functions.
- Maintains corporate assets, manage third-party relationships and handle partner management.
- Oversees facility and technology infrastructure to facilitate organizational growth and impact
- Supports program staff in planning, evaluation, data reporting and revenue/cost-sharing opportunities
- Coordinates important risk management efforts.
- Possess a degree in Business Administration/Communication! Business Management / MBA.
- At least 15 years of professional experience in managing a business on a day to day basis, taking care of all general and administrative functions, and Operations, or relevant domain and industry experience.
- General business skills including business management, administrative functions, general and HR functions, training and development of the workforce.
- Requires reasoning ability and good independent judgment.
- Be proactive and resourceful in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Posses exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated maturity and seasoned judgement. Ability to make decisions, justify recommendations and be responsible and clear with stakeholders.
- Monitor operations performance and drive issue resolution as needed.
- Require excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Job Titles: Enterprise Business Director
- A proven expert in leading and coordinating execution across go- to-market (GTM) activities, to respond to and solve the Enterprise customers most important business priorities and problems (challenges) using proven levels of consultative sales approaches and leveraging the entire solutions portfolio.
- This is a full time role required to produce maximum levels of value for clients - and produce the highest levels of growth for the business
- Drive high revenue growth. Create and lead the overall strategy to grow revenue within the designated region and client account(s).
- Superior Account Planning and Client Relationship Management:
- In collaboration with partner organizations (i.e. Core Technical and IS) create the overall strategy and service delivery expectations that drive customer retention and satisfaction based upon measurement and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements COLAs).
- Provide oversight and guidance to all critical customer deliveries and must be able to proactively escalate wherever necessary to the customer, product, development operations, or senior leadership for complete resolution.
- Collaborate extensively with internal teams to provide strategic guidance to customers on product functionality, technology, process guidance, and implementation that drive them to capture, manage, generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities within the industry,
- Serve as a strategic business representative to internal teams such as legal, finance, operations, product management, professional services and development.
- Provide thought leadership to educate the customer and internal teams on business industry trends as well as the customer business strategies.
Minimum Qualifications / Skill Requirements
- BS/BA degree in business or related field, advanced degrees! education preferred
- Minimum of 15 years experience in leadership positions managing the sales and/or customer support of digital products and services within telecommunications and techno(cy markets (prefer significant experience with Enterprise Sales and related Telecom sectors)
- Executive level presence and excellent, with the maturity and experience to manage large, complex client accounts across
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts including operations and development processes, with emphasis on the Business to Business (B2B) inclusive of Cable, Digital Products, and Telecommunications with experience with OSS/BSS solutions
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th June, 2021.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State