Entry Level Architect at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Architect
Locations: Abuja and Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Objectives
- We are recruiting a young dynamic Architect who will be responsible for assisting in designing roads, buildings etc.
- Will also be supporting in updating civil drawings for projects, following guidelines and procedures laid down for CAD data management.
- Assist in creating and developing architectural designs both by hand and by using computer-aided design (CAD) applications;
- Support work processes to gather and analyze construction-specific measurement data;
- Assist in examination of drawings in collaboration with the Civil Engineers,
- Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation as requested;
- Report design problems and issues that may arise during construction;
- Serve as an information source on planning and design of civil structures.
- Identify construction-specific opportunities for improvement;
- Assists in the preparation of tender documents for contracts;
- Assist to produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
- A First Degree from a recognized University.
- Professional membership of a recognized architectural body.
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- The ability to work seamlessly in a team
- Willingness to learn and continuously develop skills and knowledge.
- 1-3 years’ experience in architectural drawings, project execution.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients and contractors.
- Strong mathematical abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport Photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificate in one document via: [email protected] using the Job Title and Preferred Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 17th December, 2021.