Executive Assistant (Cement Industry) at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant (Cement Industry)
Reference ID: DCP - HAM - EA - 00012
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supporting and contributing to the Line Manager's success
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Manager in the organization of his daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of an OND certificate.
- Bilingual certification (English & French) is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Should have 3 – 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply