Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Job at DO.II Designs Limited
Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Job at DO.II Designs Limited
Apr 4, 2018, 10:50 AM
DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Location: Lagos Job Description
- As an Executive Assistant to the Chief executive, You will be working closely with the Chief Executive on a daily basis, providing administrative support, on a one-to-one basis.
- Your job will be to help the Chief Executive by making the best use of his/her time by dealing with the administrative tasks.
- You will need extensive knowledge of the organization, including the company's aims and objectives. You will be expected to know names, numbers and contacts for all the major clients and suppliers that the Chief Executive works with.
- Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes you must display in all your activities.
- You will often act as Chief Executive's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Handling tasks efficiently in the absence of the Chief Executive
- Deputizing for the Chief Executive, and delegating work to others in his absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Chief Executive to take note or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during business trips.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email often corresponding on behalf of the Chief Executive
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Managing projects
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring Chief Executive is well-prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- B.Sc in Management or other social science related fields
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the same position
- Experience in administrative and project management will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate
- Efficient and Effective
- Excellent communication skills (writing, spoken English and presentation)
Application Deadline 5th April, 2018.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts