Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Executive Assistant in a Financial Institution in Lagos
Executive Assistant in a Financial Institution in Lagos
Jul 13, 2020, 9:33 PM
Workforce Group - Our client, one of the top players in the financial institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant Location: Lagos
- Are you a young, vibrant and detailed orientation, individual who enjoins utilizing relevant skills to manage business-related tasks as scheduling a virtual and non-virtual meeting, using globally recognized software, organize travel itinerary, taking minutes and organizational tasks effectively and efficiently?
- One of the top players in the financial institution, seeks to fill the role of an Executive Assistant to one of its Executive Director.
- The Executive Assistant will be expected to efficiently support the Executive Director in the attainment of his/her objectives by providing functional support.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executive.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings physically or virtually.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- B.Sc / BA / HND (Upper Credit)
- Good verbal and non-verbal(Written) communication skills
Remuneration Attractive Salary + Pension + Leave Allowance + HMO.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 27th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts