Executive Assistant in a Leading Multinational Company
A leading Multinational Company with interest in Telecommunications, Oil & Gas and Real Estate, is recruiting highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of the Executive
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by the executive. Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- First Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts or related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience preferably in a blue chip Company.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to make presentations to Executive Management.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
- In-depth understanding of entirely MS office suites.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a scanned copy of Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided
Application Deadline 20th December, 2022.