Executive Assistant to the CEO at uLesson Education Limited
uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to deliver high-quality, affordable, and accessible education to all Africans. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 4 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 miliion times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz and Business insider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting Line: The Chief Executive Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing elevated, confidential administrative support for the smooth running of the office of the CEO.
- As an ideal candidate, you should be able to exhibit a high degree of gravitas, mental flexibility and relational intelligence needed to engage with both management-level and members of staff in the efficient running of the office of the CEO.
- Research, fact-find and prepare reports for the use of the CEO.
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding board matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings.
- Manage a variety of special projects and ad hoc tasks that support the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Manage all travel arrangements which at times includes complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for travel, etc.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues/concerns or enquiries addressed to the CEO; evaluate appropriate course of action, referral, or response and ensures timely feedback/resolution to the CEO.
- Complete comprehensive scope of administrative tasks which include; managing an active calendar of appointments, preparing confidential outgoing correspondence;
- Build and manage business relationships (internally and externally) to ensure efficient running of tasks crucial to the office of the CEO.
- Schedule appointments, meetings and provide timely updates to the CEO on upcoming commitments and responsibilities and ensure follow up with third parties.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, partners, clients, and other
- external stakeholders, on various matters as directed by the CEO.
- Perform other duties as may be require.
Qualifications and Skills
- First Degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline.
- A Post-graduate Degree in a management related field will be considered an advantage.
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills, and proactive/analytical thinking
- Good reporting and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Tactful, diplomatic with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Project prioritization abilities.
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate cognate experience in a similar role
- Professional membership of a recognized body i.e. Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN) or any other related certifications is an advantage.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
Salary is competitive: N300,000 – N450,000 (monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send your Applications indicating and stating why you are a good fit to: [email protected] using "Application for the position of Executive Assistant to the CEO" as the subject of the email