Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Nile University of Nigeria
Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across six faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform all administrative tasks relating to office management.
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Conduct research on macroeconomic trends and issue periodic bulletins.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Arrange executive travel and other logistics as necessary.
- Develop and carry out an efficient document and filing system with the appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Engage and follow up on delegated tasks as appropriate from other members of the team.
- Remain fully informed on macroeconomic and market trends.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings, and provide reminders as needed.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any Management Science / Social Science related discipline
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Excellent business writing skills is KEY
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, coaching, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Understanding to Macroeconomics trends
- Have a flair for research
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Your application must include the following:
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.