Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Executive Assistant Vacancy at Saroafrica International Limited
Executive Assistant Vacancy at Saroafrica International Limited
Dec 4, 2017, 6:07 AM
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa. In Saroafrica, we have obligated to doing the right thing in the right and prescribed manner because of our strong belief that our business growth and expansion will be achieved and sustained when strong corporate governance and a culture of compliance exist. To drive this objective, we are pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Executive Assistant Location: Lagos Primary Responsibilities
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any course
- Relevant Experience: 0 - 2 Years
- Required Age: 25 - 30 years
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- 25 years and below as at last birthday
- Technology Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning Skills
- Flexible timing
- Preferably living on the Island
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Ability
- Written Expression
- Time Management
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts