Facebook Specialist (and Social Media Manager) at Royal Crystal Airways Limited
Oct 5, 2020, 8:15 PM
Royal Crystal Airways handles transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.
Royal Crystal Airways is a full service airline and one of the few rated 5 stars Airlines from Africa. It's a global company dedicated to providing air transportation services of the highest quality and to maximize returns for the benefit of its shareholders and employees. We strive for the highest professional standards in our work and aim to be the best in all our services and across all channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facebook Specialist (and Social Media Manager)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through Facebook Ads Campaigns, designing and executing Facebook marketing campaigns for clients and delivering excellent results, as well as managing all our Social Media channels.
- After campaigns have been launched, you will monitor, extract and analyze data, optimize Facebook data, and improve ROAS.
- Clearly understand and launch Facebook Ads for clients
- Analyze Facebook Ads data, Optimize results and scale conversions scale for clients
- Set up facebook Pixels and retargeting
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Represent the company at clients meetings
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Highly experienced in Facebook Ads
- Minimum of three years experience in tools for managing Social Media, and getting results on all our Social Media channels.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Highly experienced in Facebook data analysis, conversion tracking and optimization
- Highly experienced in Facebook Retargeting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply