Facility Officer at Hello Energy Limited
Hello Energy - We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Fegge, Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced facilities officer to support all our building-related and maintenance activities.
- He will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and functional.
- The ideal candidate must be well-organized andable to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Plan and coordinate all installations
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Control activities like safety compliance, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors
- BSc / BA in Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- The preferred candidate must be a male
- Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidate must reside within Fegge, Creek road Onitsha or its environment
Application Deadline 16th October, 2021.