Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Facility Officer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Facility Officer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Sep 27, 2019, 5:22 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Facility Officer Location: Lagos Job Summary
- The Facilities officer is to provide assistance to ensure the day-to-day smooth management and operation through administrative support and overseeing maintenance tasks.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water,electricity are well-maintained
- General Maintenance.
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, catering and so on
- Minimum of OND
- Good Communication skills
- Should reside in lekki axis.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts