Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Factory Accountant in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
Factory Accountant in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
Mar 31, 2020, 10:48 PM
A reputable Manufacturing company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Accountant Location: Kwara
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Summarizes the organizationТs current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develop, implement, modifies, and documents recordkeeping of accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Maintains customer confidence and maintains confidentiality with respect to the company financial information.
- Keep abreast on the accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN or ACCA certification is required
- At least 3 years relevant preferably in a manufacturing set up.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial reporting, and IFRS is required.
Salary Package Competitive
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 17th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts