Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Female Cashier / Sales Executive at Compovine Technologies Limited
Female Cashier / Sales Executive at Compovine Technologies Limited
Mar 20, 2020, 1:35 PM
Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Female Cashier / Sales Executive Location: Lokoja, Kogi
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- A B.Sc qualification (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: 1-2 years in sales / Cashier role
- Applicant must reside in the state
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic Computer knowledge
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title, Age, Class of Degree and Location" as subject of your mail.Application Deadline 10th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts