Female Store Accountant in a Reputable Food and Agro Store
Feb 26, 2021, 4:46 AM
Dreams Placement Hub is recruiting for the role below for a Food & Agro Store:
Job Title: Female Store Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of daily sales & expenses report
- Stock management, handling and controlling
- Managing the procurement process and stock replenishment process
- Manage vendors appropriately.
- Engage stakeholders for better financial terms
- Manage bank remittances and relationships
- Co-ordination with relevant stakeholders for day to day accounting of transactions, data entries , collections & cash flows.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss account and balance sheet
- Managing and reviewing payroll
- Monitoring and managing Collections
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- First Degree/HND in Finance or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of relevant finance work experience
- Must be female
- Resident around Gbagada or environs for ease of commuting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Knowledge of Excel and other analytical tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.