Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Field Agronomist at Rossland Screening Solutions
Field Agronomist at Rossland Screening Solutions
Feb 14, 2020, 3:50 PM
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Field Agronomist Location: Kano (Native of Kano)
- Master's Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Horticulture, and any other related field
- 2-4 years working experience as a Field Agronomist or Extension worker
- Must have a good knowledge of fertilizer and its application
- Excellent communication skill in speaking to local farmers on farming best practices and advising them on fertilizer best options
- Can speak the local dialect of the said location fluently
- Must be based in Ebonyi or willing to relocate at His on expense.
Salary N75,000 monthly (take home salary excluding Pension).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts