Field Marketing Representatives at Academic Library World
Academic Libra is an educational solutions and IT company that specializes in providing cost effective, high value library solutions and IT management. We are a leading supplier of e-books, print books, journals, science laboratory tools, library and office equipments. We help our clients with the selection, purchase, installation, configuration, maintenance and repair of their IT infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Representative
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara , Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
Skills and Qualifications
The candidate should possess various soft skills to execute a successful marketing campaign which includes:
- Candidates should possess an OND, NCE or Bachelor's Degree
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management.
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Innovative marketing strategies.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- NYSC of recent graduates preferred.
- For more information, please call: 08185176863
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2022
, Bauchi State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Gombe State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kwara State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Plateau State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State