Field Telecom Engineer in a Telecommunications Company
Sep 28, 2020, 7:31 PM
Lonadek Nigeria Limited - Our client in the Telecommunication Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Telecom Engineer
- We need of a Field Telecom Engineer who will be responsible for performing intermediate to complex installation, maintenance, and change order services at major customer locations for systems, applications, and associated equipment.
- He/she should possess excellent project management and supervisory skills, and demonstrate excellent customer service and communication expertise.
- Work with project management team on the coordination of logistics for large move/add/change services
- Assist in providing innovative solutions to the existing customer base.
- Perform administrative duties and other paperwork/documentation according as required
- Take corrective action and make adjustments where necessary from time to time
- Perform basic VoIP network readiness assessments using appropriate software and equipment
- Perform intermediate to complex installation, maintenance, and change order services on systems, applications, and associated equipment
- First Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- An advanced degree in Telecommunications Engineering would be an added advantage
- Proven ability to manage a Projects
- Extensive professional customer relationship/service exposure
- Outstanding planning and communication skills
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience working with systems and applications within the Telecommunication Industry
- Possess relevant professional Engineering License
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline Thursday, 8th October, 2020.