Finance Assistant at Médecins Sans Frontières
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, gender, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Implementing cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assisting the Fin/HR Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project Finance Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Any other administrative task delegated by the Finance and HR Manager.
- Flexible and been able to cover some HR tasks during absent of HR Assistant.
- Processing the payment of Tax, keep strict on all involved documentation and make good archiving to be ready for audit purpose.
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Any other responsibility assigned to you by your supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, qualifications, License any other important document, and a Cover Letter with your contact details to: [email protected] using "Finance Assistant" as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th December, 2022.