Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Finance/Operations Manager Job at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited, 10th April, 2019
Finance/Operations Manager Job at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited, 10th April, 2019
Apr 10, 2019, 11:27 AM
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited - Our client is a turnkey Multi System Integrator company, leading in the provision of innovative and cutting edge next-generation solutions for monitoring, security, access, network/data and communication systems. Providing superior design, Installation, Implementation, Management, Monitoring and Maintenance services. They seek to urgently hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Finance/Operations Manager Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Provide high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, and facility management and information services.
- Design and lead corporate strategic change initiatives across the organization.
- Develop and champion a performance measurement framework that promotes accountability and success.
- Ensure the long-term financial sustainability of the Company through prudent financial management.
- Keep the GMD, Executive Management Team and Board informed of the financial position of the organization.
- Manage all the Company’s portfolio including new businesses; provide a weekly update to management and monitor activities to ensure timelines are being met.
- Ensure compliance with laid down financial rules and regulations in the purchase of goods and services.
- Ensure periodic maintenance of all Company equipment consulting with appropriate technical personnel/vendors.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing financial statements including balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statements and other reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Master's Degree in Management or Finance
- 7 years of relevant experience.
- ICAN or ACCA
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- IT proficiency
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts