Financial Advisor at Heirs Life Assurance Limited
Heirs Life Assurance Limited (HLA) is a specialist life insurance company. We challenge traditional insurance with 21st-century digital tools and technology, to provide simple, quick, reliable, and accessible financial security plans to individuals and businesses.
With a paid-up share capital of N8billion, Heirs Life’s product offerings comprise insurance-backed savings plans and life insurance security for individuals, families, children’s education, debtors, creditors, entrepreneurs, and employees. The company is backed by top-notch Reinsurers to provide second-layer security for its clients’ insurance portfolios. Heirs Life Assurance is a subsidiary of Heirs Holdings, a pan-African investment group with a presence across 3 continents and 20 African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ideal candidate for this position must be a smart and intelligent person, he or she will be responsible for selling all company products, including but not limited to (Life Insurance / Personalised Investment Products, Pure Protection products, and Endowment Products) to existing and prospective customers.
- You will be responsible for Selling the company's Pensions option (Annuity for Life) to newly retired & existing retirees from private Companies, State & Federal government organizations that are presently on program withdrawal.
- Propagating the benefits of Life insurance to prospective customers in Private, Federal, and state Organisations within Lagos state and developing new strategies that will bring about the creation of new businesses
- A risk-taker and a person with a teachable and resilience spirit, that have good negotiating and persuading power
- He/She must have good communication skills and be able to work under pressure and with other team members under minimal or no supervision.
- Rigorously prospecting in all multinationals (Submission of proposals) within the state, and with the purpose of selling the company's investments links products & pure protection plan
- Ensuring adequate payment of monthly premiums by all clients, and establishing good and long-lasting relationships on behalf of the company for the purpose of continuous sales.
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline from a reputable university within or outside Nigeria
- Years of experience are not required, as qualified candidates will undergo professional sales and marketing training.
N65,000 - N145,000 / month.
- Monthly Production Allowance
- Income (strictly Commission Based)
- Provision of Medical Cover (HMO)
- Professional Certification
- Group Life Insurance Cover
- Quarterly Production Allowances
- Swift Promotion in Career
- And other additional benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This Job is strictly for Lagos Residence
Application Deadline 5th January, 2023.