Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Financial Analyst Job in a Private Equity Firm
Financial Analyst Job in a Private Equity Firm
Jan 23, 2020, 7:36 PM
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria - Our client is a private equity firm focused on investing and acquiring privately-owned companies in specific sectors within West Africa and/or the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst Reference Number: 130-PEO01118 Location: Nigeria Department: People & Change Nigeria Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements and provide support in any other related finance function.
- Perform and manage all financial transactions and reporting activities in line with IFRS requirements
- Liaison with external auditors and other statutory bodies during periodic statutory audit
- Compliance with annual filing of returns
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to taxes – CIT, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing and any new tax laws with the relevant tax authorities
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Provide support in any other related finance function as may be required from time to time.
- Analyze financial data and operational metrics tracking
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation statements,
- Preparation of timely monthly financial statements
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Compute taxes payable monthly and prepare the monthly tax returns
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any Social Science degree from a recognised institution
- Must be a Chartered Accountant i.e. ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Experience in a top audit firm is an added advantage
- MSc / MBA is an added advantage.
- Experience of 3-5 years in Finance, Accounting and Tax in a reputable organization
- Age: 25-30 years
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts