Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Financial Controller at Eat 'N' Go Limited
Financial Controller at Eat 'N' Go Limited
Feb 19, 2020, 9:19 AM
Eat 'N' Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry. Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Financial Controller Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivating and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggesting updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Developing budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examining all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Creating systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Reporting to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assisting the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analysing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes
- Overseeing all company accounts and investments
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Bachelors's Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance.
- Master's Degree in related field is an added advantage.
- 10-12 years experience is required
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts