Financial Reporting Analyst at Princeps Credit Systems Limited
At Princeps Credit Systems Limited (Credit Wallet), we are determined to make financial loans accessible to those who need it most. You can apply for a Credit Wallet loan from the comfort of your own home, anytime of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Analyst
Level: Deputy Manager
Reporting to: Financial Controller
- Responsible for Financial Reporting, Analysis of Financial Report, End of Period Close, Corporate Tax Management, Financial Control, Bank and other ledger Reconciliation, Accounting Policy Implementation, Forecasting and Planning by understanding the Company’s Product, Market and Processes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- B.Sc / HND in Banking and Finance, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Economics and Statistics or other relevant disciplines.
- Hands-on experience using Financial Reporting software.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in Finance with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Chartered with ACA and/or ACCA. Dip IFR is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 35 years
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Analytical and Strategic Planning skills
- Strong capabilities in the use of Microsoft Office Tools especially. Microsoft Excel and or Power BI
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong Spreadsheet and Database Skills
- Ability to create simple hypothesis before analysing of data.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Self – Leadership
- Interest in continuous learning
- At PCSL we seek to only employ people that will help preserve our organizational culture.
- To be successful at PCSL the candidate must possess or be ready to adopt the following PCSL values: Excellence, Professionalism, Integrity, Trust, Humility and Empathy.
N250,000 - N350,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th August, 2022.