Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment
Mar 5, 2020, 11:02 AM
Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Manager - Expatriate Location: Lagos Job Seniority: Manager Employment Type: Full time
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Coach and mentor technicians
- Monitor associate work levels
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit fleet maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Good communication skills
- Management experience of 15+ people
- Experience in training maintenance staff
- Experience in implementing and tracking fleet management controls
- Experience in implementing on the job safety and driver training.
- 5 - 10 years Experience
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Experience in management of fleets. Kalmar, Terex, Hitachi, Manitowoc equipment experience is preferred
- Experience in a terminal operator or similar
- Experience in spare parts management and procurement
- African Experience; Nigerian preferred
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Construction Manager (Bridge) - Expatriate Location: Lagos Job Seniority: Manager Employment Type: Full time
- Work preparation and time scheduling
- Monitoring of progress and costs
- Responsible for the conformity of the Works with the contract
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QC plans.
- The Construction Manager Bridge is technically responsible for the construction of large Bridge in Nigeria, its correctness and on-time delivery.
- He evaluates and helps determine appropriate construction delivery systems and the most cost-effective plan and schedule for completing the project.
- He will direct and coordinate the work of several subordinates, both international and local staff
- Supervision of the subcontractors
- Must be authorised to work in Nigeria
- Prove experience with MS Office, AutoCAD, Civil3D and other common software in infrastructural design
- Demonstrates excellent professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Has to hold a bachelor or higher degree in structural or civil engineering or in a discipline related to it.
- A master's degree will be an added advantage
- Needs to prove over 10 years experience in bridge works and is preferably familiar with international industry standards
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts