Fleet Technical Team Leader at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Technical Team Leader
Ref No: 30028925
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is to provide technical support to the fleet team
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Fleet Operation, workshop and environmental Safety compliance
- Workshop, office and environment 5s compliance
- Plan and Execute Preventive Maintenance as per OEM and DPO Standards
- Plan and Execute Corrective Maintenance as per SLA timeline and DPO Standards
- Control maintenance technicians to optimize performance
- Utilize and re-order quality spare parts timely
- Spare parts sourcing and supply inspection.
- Technician tools and equipment periodic audit.
- Develop and implement maintenance/repairs SWI and SOP .
- Reduce road breakdown and Control Help in Traffic standard SLA to follow in more than 90% of the time.
- Run Fleet safety conspicuous items and initiatives.
- Run and deliver DPO/VPO internal/external audits to achieve targets.
- Maintenance and repairs service vendor management.
- Control and reduce driver damage/auto accident to the vehicle/MHE.
- Control new and old spare parts issuance, removal and dispose to DPO standard
- Tyre Fitment, removal, Wheel Alignment and balancing
- Tyre Calibration and scrap analysis
- Periodic fleet inspection and evaluation.
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in a related field.
- 3 years experience in logistics environment
Trait and Competencies Required:
- Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
- Make estimates of time and materials and to prepare statistical reports.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to plan, assign, supervise and review the work of skilled and semi-skilled personnel engaged in the maintenance and repair of a variety of automotive vehicles and related equipment.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th October 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting