Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for an Accounts Assistant - Payroll
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for an Accounts Assistant - Payroll
Jul 13, 2020, 10:29 PM
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant - Payroll Location: Apapa, Lagos
- This role will be responsible for accurate pension and PAYE remittances within deadline for the group.
- Prepare monthly PAYE deduction schedules and remittances to various states
- Update staff pension records and prepare monthly pension remittances schedules to various Pension Fund Administration in a timely manner.
- Assist with reconciliation of tax records
- Process staff loans and reconcile staff customer and vendor accounts
- Attend timely to payroll issues, complaints, queries and inquiries from staff
- Participate in monthly Stock count for the group.
- Coordinate the upload of payments on bank platforms
- Check and upload staff overtime/variables on Microsoft AX
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ cognate experience
- Possess stellar attention to detail
- Be a team player and open to collaboration
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have good analytical skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts