Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Food Processing Specialist at Butren Investment Limited
Food Processing Specialist at Butren Investment Limited
Jul 7, 2020, 7:11 AM
Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Processing Specialist (Garri, Rice and Poundo Yam) Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- A food processing specialist oversees the processes involved with food production in order to ensure the farm produce meets the quality and nutritional standards of regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Set and implement standards, procedures, and processes
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations at food processing department
- He/ she is to ensure there is no contamination of produce packaged and is not harmful to the environment.
- Supervising the processing and manufacturing of our farm produce.
- Direct and supervise the activities of food production (Packaging and Processing) staff.
- Any other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a B.Sc degree in
- 4 - 6 years’ work experience in food processing, food production, food manufacturing and storage handling is a must
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Manufacturing or a similar discipline.
- Experience in processing Poundo yam, Rice, Garri, is an added advantage.
How to Apply interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Food Processing Specialist" as specialization as titleApplication Deadline 17th July, 2020
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts