gCleaner at Green Africa Airways Limited
Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: gCleaner
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Always cleaning and arranging designated facility areas (office space, executive offices, meeting rooms, training rooms and rest rooms) to include - dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling,
- Always arranging items/chairs after use in the rest rooms, meeting rooms, training rooms and kitchen
- Perform and record routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Share daily/weekly report/update on routine repairs required/done within the facility
- Carry out general cleaning tasks of the facility on weekend basis
- Notify Facility manager of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs within the facility
- Perform/supervise the adjustments and minor repairs within the facility
- Stock and maintain storerooms, ensuring the facility do not run out of stock
- Cleaning of the building common area floors/ceilings/handrails/entrances/premises by sweeping, mopping, cleaning, scrubbing or disinfect
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas with the required materials/consumables, ensuring non run out of stock
- Preparations and serving of refreshments as when there are visitors
- Use of colour coded mops and cloths for cleaning different areas to prevent cross infection
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, Aluminium doors, glass doors and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities within the facility
- Supervise the generator servicing/repairs and diesel supply
- Document the diesel and generator hour reading and share a weekly report with the facility manager
- Support the gTeam on errand and other needs within their facility
- Cooperate and work well with the gTeam
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Emptying of the shredder as and when necessary
- Washing of office crockery, cutlery and kitchen appliances
- Senior Secondary certificate.
- 2 years work experience.
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Good Communication
- Ability to work with little supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply