General Manager at Securepoint Security Solutions Limited
Securepoint Security Solutions Limited is one of Nigeria's leading security service provider. Established in 2016 with african and International affiliations. We provide all forms of security service like man guarding, body guards, close protection/VIP guards to coporate and residential organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- We relate our success directly to the strength of our management. To continue operating at our high standards, we are seeking a general manager who’s a born leader.
- He will have proven experience overseeing operations as well as human resources and finance.
- The ideal candidate will be an expert communicator; who has a strong ability to delegate responsibilities and collaborate across all departments.
- Ultimately, he will be driven by a desire to lead our business to maximum productivity and efficiency.
Objectives of the Role
- Responsible for improving efficiency and increasing departmental profits while managing the company’s overall operations.
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity.
- Seek opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Attend management and board meetings to provide guidance and feedback
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, clients and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivational work environment, and creating innovative approaches to improvement.
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality.
- Oversea day-day operations, accomplish weekly goals assigned to you.
- Lead, motivate, and support a team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
- Resolve internal/external conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involved.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operational and management reports.
- Develop plans to make sure the company adheres to all statutory requirements by collaborating with the accountant and HR Manager.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent clientservice.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- 7 - 10 years of proven experience in a managerial role.
- Strong working knowledge of operational Procedures.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and clientservice.
- Trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans.
- Ability to motivate and lead employees, and hold them accountable.
N300,000 - N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (in PDF format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.