Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Graduate Account Officer at Adold Engineering Development Company Limited
Graduate Account Officer at Adold Engineering Development Company Limited
May 8, 2020, 11:18 PM
Adold Engineering Development Company Limited is a top indigenous player in the engineering and construction sector in Nigeria.
We solicit application from qualified candidates for the under-listed position for immediate employment:
Job Title: Graduate Account Officer Location: Lagos
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Handle the organisation of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of HND/University Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills [Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of companyТs processes and procedures.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 22nd May 2020
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts