Graduate Engineers at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
Apr 15, 2021, 10:25 PM
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineers
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Slot: 2 openings
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites (where necessary).
Education and / or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required, preferably in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years experience.
- Interpret clients requirements
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented.
- A keen eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th April, 2021.