Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Graduate NYSC (Intern) recruitment at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited, September 2017
Graduate NYSC (Intern) recruitment at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited, September 2017
Sep 5, 2017, 6:40 PM
Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specialises mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Graduate NYSC (Intern) Location: Lagos Programme Summary
- This programme is designed to give serving corps members (Lagos State only) the opportunity to learn and acquire useful ICT skills and the necessary exposure needed to excel in the ever evolving digital world
- The duration of the graduate NYSC programme spans a period of 6 - 12 months and effectively equips participants with practical (hands-on) ICT skills needed to effective transition from a collegiate environment to real-life workplace environment.
- B.Sc / HND in Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Minimum of Second Class Lower and its equivalent.
- Must be a serving corps member (Lagos State only)
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be tech-savvy and open to acquiring new skills
- Proactive and a Confident self-starter
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts