Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Graduate Recruitment at Mantrac Nigeria Limited - CAT
Graduate Recruitment at Mantrac Nigeria Limited - CAT
Aug 4, 2020, 12:04 AM
Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant Location: Abuja
- Ensure efficient receipting action on cases delivered from the sea/airport by respective clearing Agents, including those delivered by courier suppliers and contractors.
- Overseas cases received opened or with mixed items are given prompt and conclusive attention.
- Ensure that all overseas order received for branches are urgently dispatched with corresponding documents within 24hours of receipt.
- Take custody and tally all packages for loading to consigned branches and ensure they are well protected to avoid damages to the items in transit.
- Prepare an update report on cases short delivered from clearing agents and also on cases dispatched to branches through courier agents, i.e. UPS.
- Ensure proper recording, distribution and filling of all documents involved in various processing stages.
- Representatives of shipping/clearing agents
- Insurance Agents.
- Management and staff of MNL
- Third party security personnel
- HND / BSc. / BEng. in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to operate a lift truck will be an added advantage.
- Should be computer literate.
- Must possess a high level of integrity
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Power Systems Sales Executive Location: Lagos
- Obtain orders that meet or exceed agreed targets and negotiate equipment sales into high valued projects.
- Ensure that full payments are received for all units sold while all necessary sales documents are adequately prepared.
- Arrange visits to existing and prospective customers to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
- Aggressively promote the company’s products within the catchment area and win more prospects there from.
- Provide product related technical assistance and advice to customers and prospects.
- Obtain and communicate information relating to the market and competition as appropriate.
- Maintain good corporate reputation and effective communication between MNL clients/customers and Management.
- Perform any other related duties as may be required by the Power Systems Sales Manager.
- Managing Directors, Chief Engineers and Project Managers of key customers/prospects within the territory.
- Consultants, Specifiers and other professional groups.
- Senior Management of NNPC, its subsidiaries and other Governmental establishments.
- Caterpillar representatives and UNATRAC Officials.
- All levels of MNL
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in the Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, particularly key / large accounts management.
- Sales experience in an Engineering / Power Systems company will be an added advantage.
- Ability to drive with a valid drivers’ license.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 7th August, 2020
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts