Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Graduate Sales Executive - (FMCG_B2C) in a Reputable FMCG Firm
Graduate Sales Executive - (FMCG_B2C) in a Reputable FMCG Firm
May 27, 2020, 10:02 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive - (FMCG_B2C) Locations: Port Harcourt, Maiduguri, Yola, Bauchi, Taraba, Minna, Lokoja, Nasarawa, Jos, Makurdi, Awka, Abeokuta, Calabar, Jigawa Katsina,
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and territory through effective market penetration, follow-up and customer relationship.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- To identify new customers, monitor stock levels, payment compliance and follow-up with existing customers.
- To prepare daily sales report and submit to FRT without any failure.
- To build dealer network in multiple markets in close supervision of FRT/ART.
- To monitor dealer stock and support dealer in achieving secondary sales target.
- Prepare Sales projections for coming financial year by customer wise, product wise.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To make multiple customer visits on daily basis and achieve sales targets as assigned.
- To introduce new and existing product to the customers and follow-up with them to increase sales numbers.
- Must be a graduate / HND with 2 years of experience in similar sales.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Salary N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV "MS Word" to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Sales Executive - Location" E.g. "Sales Executive - Calabar" as email subject. Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlistedApplication Deadline 1st June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Anambra State Jos Plateau State Sales Borno State Bauchi State Katsina State Niger State Abeokuta Benue State Calabar Makurdi Minna Port Harcourt Maiduguri Adamawa State Cross River State Nasarawa State Kogi State Willers Solutions Limited Jigawa State Taraba State Awka Rivers State Yola Lokoja