Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Graduate Tax Analyst recruitment in an Indigenous Firm of Chartered Tax Advisers/Chartered Accountants in Nigeria
Graduate Tax Analyst recruitment in an Indigenous Firm of Chartered Tax Advisers/Chartered Accountants in Nigeria
Apr 30, 2019, 8:15 PM
Ijewere & Co., a leading indigenous firms of chartered Tax Advisers/chartered Accountants in Nigeria hereby calls for applications from suitably and professionally qualified candidates for the below vacant position: Job Title: Graduate Tax Analyst Job Reference numbers: AS/GA/2019 Location: Asaba, Delta Requirements
- Must not be more than 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of five (5) O' level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) in not more than two sittings
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Banking and Finance from an accredited college/university with a minimum of B.Sc second class (Upper division)/HND Upper credit
- Being at either the Knowledge or Professional level of ICAN will be an added advantage
- Must have completed his/her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in Tax matters.
- Must have good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS excel, MS Outlook, Power point, Tax Software)
- Highly motivated and result driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation and time management
- Sound judgement and decision making
- A commitment to outstanding clients service
- Strategic thinker and Good analytical mind
- Ability to speak English language fluently and Igbo language will be added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts