Graduate Trainee - Engineering / Technical at Reliable Steel & Plastic Industry Limited
Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee - Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Full-time
- Capture the daily activities of each machine in the reports
- Ensure that all the machines within the line of supervision is in working condition at all time
- Take record of material fed into each hopper of machines within the line and ensure material reconciliation weekly.
- Ensure that good quality and formable components are produced.
- Ensure good and sustainable housekeeping
- Work with support departments to increase output, reduce waste generation and downtime
- Ensure optimal manpower utilization
- Ensure that targets of machines are achieved and report challenges and discrepancies
- Generate daily production report of the line under supervision.
- And any other job as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- HND / BSc in Science or Engineering discipline
- Computer literacy
- Efficient documentation ability
- Good supervisory skill and human management ability.
- Good communication skill
- Ability to withstand work pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th March, 2022.