Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Graduate Trainee - Mechanical Engineer Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company
Graduate Trainee - Mechanical Engineer Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company
Nov 14, 2019, 7:34 PM
Kloverharris Limited - Our client, a Manufacturing company in Lagos is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Graduate Trainee - Mechanical Engineer Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- As a trainee mechanical engineer, you will be given the required support and development opportunities to develop your skills and become a key member of the team, specializing in automotive equipment’s/machineries’.
- On completion of the trainee program, you will be assigned to your designated role. You may be responsible for installation, modification or commissioning as required.
- You must have relevant engineering qualification such as HND/bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline.
- You must be methodological and accurate with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You will have already gained some hands-on practical work experience in an engineering environment and have a good understanding of mechanical principles.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts