Graduate Trainee recruitment at APM Terminals, Apapa (Maersk)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk
Group - a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and
offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of
fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing
industries - Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to
experience different cultures and make friends all over the world.
You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our
offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is
your work place.
Maersk is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Go with Maersk - Graduate Trainee (Direct Sales) - APMT Apapa
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of
global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the
shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a
Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in
every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
Go with Maersk graduate programme is an accelerated learning
experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of
California, Berkeley. As we utilize our position as an integrated
transport & logistics company, the 2-year programme will build the
skills that you’ll need to grow our business in the future and go
Who we are Looking For
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your
colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives
of your team.
- Coordinates with support processes to provide seamless sales
experience liasing between Planning,Operations and Finance Department
- Maintains Customer satisfaction and identifies areas for
potential customer growth by delivering high standards in quality
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower
you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
- Further, as a Direct Sales Rep in our commercial unit you will:
- Analyses requests from customers/ sales
- Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline
- 2- 3 years’ post NYSC experience preferably in Commercial or Sales
- Not older than 32 years by September 2017
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel on short notice
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Alignment with our values.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
How to Apply
- The distinctive feature of Go with Maersk is that we offer real,
unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is
one of them. Join us if you wish to:
- Give purpose to your career. Impactful and meaningful
assignments are at the heart of Go with Maersk. The programme is
designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to
concrete business challenges.
- Experience enhanced learning. You will take part in four
education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that
will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
- Leave your comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the
programme you will embark on the 2 year expatriation to a different part
of the world than your own.
- Team up with the best. You will work with and learn from the
best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning
from your graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and “we”
always comes before “I”.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
28th February 2017.