Graphic Design Intern at Creatrix Empire Limited
Nov 25, 2020, 4:31 PM
Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for highly motivated and creative interns majoring in Graphic Design and editing to join our experienced and an award-winning team. We’re a forward-thinking branding and digital marketing agency looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer and editor with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail in designing and implementing posters and banners on various social media platforms.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Come up with fresh creative ideas and concepts for the on behalf of the company.
- Must be willing to coordinate with the advertising team to design promotional banners and slogans which will be integrated into the larger marketing campaign.
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include marketing/communication brochures, direct mail pieces, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, NCE or OND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Highly proactive and possess attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design applications
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Individuals should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design and ad agency professionals
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and academic transcript, alongside other relevant documents and work samples to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2020.