Graphics & Multimedia Designer (Motion / Static / Video) at Zino Aviation
Zino Aviation is a Pilot Training, Aviation Management & Consultancy firm offering a wide range of services such as advisory, consultancy, courses, flight training and career management services for aspiring pilots. We provide the necessary tools and expertise to help aspiring pilots go from zero knowledge about flying, to sitting in the cockpit flying for a top airline. We also provide management and logistic services for governments, airlines and organisations seeking to train pilots.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics & Multimedia Designer (Motion / Static / Video)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Graphics & Multimedia Designer to help us create visual art for various digital mediums. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for efficiently producing high-quality visual content for our social media platforms and other digital campaigns.
- You will be responsible for designing all content in the content calendar and fulfilling projects allocated to you by the Digita Marketing Executive.
- You will need to have skills and demonstrable skills in designing motion graphics, static graphics and videos. We are looking for an all-round designer who can switch from designing flyers one day to creating motion graphics and editing videos on other days.
- The ideal candidate MUST possess very HIGH attention to detail, have an eye for aesthetics and must be a self-starter who can work quickly, juggle multiple tasks as well as meet and supersede deadlines.
- The ideal candidate must be a well-organized self-starter who is action-orientated and prepared to work in a start-up environment.
- As our Graphics and Multimedia Designer, you will have a direct impact on communicating our brand identity to the public.
- You will be responsible for catching their attention through engaging, eye-catching and enlightening
- digital art.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media.
- Creating static graphics such as social media posts and event flyers.
- Selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for digital content.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on demand.
- Meeting and superseding all deadlines assigned by Digital Marketing and CEO.
- Communicating with the team about layouts and design concepts.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company projects, proposals and websites with software such as Photoshop and Canva.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements, subtitles and sound.
- Creating all content as described in the weekly/monthly content calendar.
- Working closely and reporting to the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in any discipline, preferably Graphics Design, Computer Animation, Fine Arts or a related field.
- A Graphic Designer with 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in the field, with expertise in motion graphics.
- Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a portfolio of projects.
- Sound knowledge and demonstrable experience in creating and managing multimedia content in a range of formats.
- Knowledge of video and audio production and editing skills.
- Experience in social media content creation.
- Highly proficient computer skills, using relevant tools namely, Adobe
- Creative Suite (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro,
- Adobe After Effects), CorelDraw, Autodesk 3ds Max, Canva and any other design software.
- N120,000 - N200,000 Monthly.
- You’ll be joining a team at an exciting time in developing a group-wide digital marketing strategy.
- 25 days of holiday with options to buy and sell holidays.
- Salary increases based on performance
- Company performance bonuses (subject to company performance)
- You will receive regular mentorship from our CEO.
- Training courses for career development when available.
- More importantly, you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believes in putting our clients and staff at the heart of everything we do!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th December, 2022.