Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited recruitment for a Production Officer (Intern)
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited recruitment for a Production Officer (Intern)
Feb 26, 2019, 6:23 PM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for young and dynamic talent to fill the position below: Job Title: Production Officer (Intern) Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Ensure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Works with the Head of Procurement to prepare and send quotations for items as needed;
- Preparing a proper breakdown on how fund was spent to the Admin department.
- Ensuring that the final production is error free.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Determining quality control standards
- Ensuring that production is cost effective and a receipt is collected for every transaction.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization’s standard.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective.
- Assist in monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- National Diploma in Fine and Applied Art from a reputable institution and a good knowledge of Graphics.
- A minimum of 0-1 year work experience in a similar role
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts